Type-I Paragalaxy is a galaxy, that became so huge, because of high expansion rate of it's host universe. Theese galaxies can burst out at any time, because their Dark matter ring isn't enough to "fight-off" extreme expansion. They are mostly 7 - 1200 Septillion light-years wide.
Type-II Paragalaxy is a former Galaxy Cluster or Galaxy Supercluster, that merged into one galaxy (like IC-1101). Not like Type-I PGx's, Type-II PGx are appearing in the universes with low expansion rate, where gravity surpasses expansion. They are mostly 1 - 350 000 trillion light-years wide.
Type-III paragalaxies are artificial galaxies made mostly by Type-4/5 civilizations. They are made by teleporting Type-II paragalaxies into high-expansion rate Universe.
List of this wiki's paragalaxiesEdit
this part is showing the list of Cosmic Space Wiki's local paragalaxies, that are gonna be used for work
- BD 7.0
- Svea-9981 (size: 1 septillion light years)
- IC-9180 (size: 22 octillion light years)
- Speare-12 (size:10^15 light years)
- Svea-10250 (size: 10^100 light years)
- Svea-25012 (size: 10^115 light years)
- PG8 (size: 10^205 light years)
- PG1 (size: 10^225 light years)
- Paragalaxy 50010309921 (size: 25^252 light years)
- Paragalaxy 1
- Further Paragalaxies
- Even more further Paragalaxies